As our website user, you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we collect when you visit our website, and what type of information is collected. Please read this Privacy Statement before using our website or submitting any personal data.By browsing this website, and giving your personal data, you acknowledge and accept the provisions of this Privacy Statement. The guidelines contained herein only apply to your visits to http://www.nwglobalvending.com/ (hereinafter the "Site"). Other websites which are linked to/from this Site may have different policies; therefore, please review the privacy notices on those websites. Throughout this Site, the terms "we", "us", "our", "N&W" refer to N&W Global Vending S.p.A. and any of its affiliated companies, the terms "you", "your", "user" or "users" refer to every possible user of the Site.
- Collecting personal data
- You can use our website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our site, except as may be necessary to provide you a product or service at your request or when you contact us to look for employment. In this case with member registration to the Site you have to provide personal details, e-mail address, telephone number or other additional details. We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for products or services, inquiries or requests about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. The treatment of personal data will be carried out in accordance with the rights, fundamental liberties and dignity of physical persons. The personal information shall be used lawfully and correctly in compliance with all legal obligations. The database and its contents remain at our company and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsover, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. We periodically verify our compliance with our privacy and security policies.
- Purposes and methods of use of personal information
- The data we collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with the requested products or services, or while processing an application for employment or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law. The information shall be handled (recording, organisation, storage, processing, consultation, modification, selection, etc.) also with the aid of electronic or automated means. Information can also be used for purposes relating to commerce, promotions, marketing research and statistics. By completing the registration form you give your consent for these purposes. We only retain personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to give the service you have requested or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
- Communication of personal information
- The information collected can also be communicated and/or shared with our affiliates and subsidiaries, our sales network, our suppliers, and companies (service providers) who assist us in administering the Site; therefore, registration also implies the user's consent for these purposes.
- Right of the party concerned-update of personal information
You have the right to:
obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of your personal data, even if not yet officially recorded, and obtain their communication in a comprehensible manner; be informed of (i) the origin of personal data; (ii) the purpose and methods of the processing; (iii) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; (iv) the identification of the controller's data, responsible's data and of the eventual representative designated; (v) the entities or categories of entity to which the personal data may be communicated and who may know the personal data in their capacity of designated representative or data responsible; obtain:(i) updating, rectification, or integration of the data; (ii) cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or freezing of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes of which they have been collected or subsequently processed; (iii) certification to the effect thet the operations as per points (i) and (ii) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement would be impossible or would involve a not proportioned effort compared with the right that is to be protected; oppose in whole or in part: (i) on legitimate ground, to the processing of your personal data, even thoug they are relevant to the purpose of collection; (ii) to the processing of personal data concerning you, where is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
You can consult, update or delete your personal data by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies and web beacon
- For each visitor to the Site, web server automatically recognizes and stores information, such as the visitor's address/domain name combination and any referring websites. We use this information to understand visitor traffic patterns through our websites for purposes such as enhancing their usability. Your computer provides this information automatically each time you log on, unless you have activeted blocking technology available in some browsers. We may use tracking technology ("Cookies") which stores certain information on your computer and which will allow us to customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences, or to simply facilitate your signing in to use the services. Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. In addition, you can deactivate the storing of Cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the Cookie is stored on your computer. Also, we, or third parties on our behalf, may collect anonymous information from visits to our sites through the use of "Web Beacons". Web Beacons are electronic web page images that enable us to record anonymous data about visits to our web site. We may use this data to analyse trends and statistics to improve your online experience, or customer service. No personal data is collected through the use of Web Beacons on our sites.
- We use technical and organizational security precautions to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction, disclosure or access by unauthorized persons, even if we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on new technological developments.
- Controller/responsible for the use of personal information-contacts
- The controller collecting/using personal information is N&W Global Vending S.p.A. with premises at Via Roma 24, Valbrembo (BG). Responsible for the use of personal information are: 1) the Vice President Human Resources, 2) the Italy Administration and Control Manager and 3) the Group Information Technology Manager whom you my contact to exercise your rights and request any information. If you have any questions or comments about our personal information practices or about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com
- In case of any discrepancy between this Privacy Statement and any privacy statement provided in the local websites of N&W, this version will prevail.